Unique Opportunity To Purchase a Grade II Listed Freehold Residential Dwelling on Charlotte Street With Rear Studio Space Which Is Currently Being Utilised As Office Accomodation.
About this property
FLOORS & SIZES (GIA)
Upper Ground Floor | 743 SQ.FT. | 69.02 SQM.
First Floor Landing | 85 SQ.FT. | 7.90 SQM.
First Floor | 678 SQ.FT. | 62.99 SQM.
Second Floor | 678 SQ.FT. | 62.99 SQM.
Third Floor | 656 SQ.FT. | 60.94 SQM.
Fourth Floor | 442 SQ.FT. | 41.06 SQM.
TOTAL | 3,282 SQ.FT. | 304.90 SQM.
A unique opportunity to purchase a Grade II listed Freehold Residential Dwelling on Charlotte Street with a rear studio space which is currently being utilised as office accommodation. The Ground Floor Gallery / Retail Unit has been sold off on a long leasehold expiring in September 3009 at an annual peppercorn rent of £250.
• Residential Dwelling With 4 Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
• Rear Studio Space Perfect For Commercial Use S.T.P.P
• Potential For Redevelopment And For Additional Space.
• Two Roof Terraces
We have requested a connectivity report from our client outlining their existing telecoms / fibre supply coming into the demise, which we hope to confirm shortly.
PRICE & TENURE
Freehold – £4,500,00 – subject to contract.
Not currently registered for VAT.
- Residential Dwelling With 4 Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Studio Space Perfect For Commercial Use S.T.P.P
- Potential For Redevelopment And For Additional Space.
- Two Roof Terraces