As central London estate agents, LDG has a specialist team that helps business owner buy, sell, let and rent commercial premises in the area of the capital that best meets your financial objectives.
Need a professional advice?
39 Foley Street, Fitzrovia
Central London, W1W 7TP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7580 1010 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7290 0595
When it comes to buying commercial property in the fringe areas of central London, LDG can help you source a shop in Clerkenwell, office in Farringdon, studio in Camden, warehouse in Kings Cross or Euston, showroom in Paddington or workshop in Islington.
The advantages of buying commercial property in fringe areas of London located in zones 2-5 include:
- Freedom to use the property, redesign, decorate, make repairs and move when you wish
- No rental increases, and the opportunity to fix your mortgage monthly payments
- If the building gains in value, you will be the one to profit
- You may be able to let out part of the property to reduce your mortgage repayments
- If your business outgrows its current premises, owners can let the property to receive another income
- Interest payments on commercial mortgages are tax deductible
However, LDG’s knowledge of the commercial property market in fringe areas of London located in zones 2-5 means we are aware that buying your own business premises is sometimes not an option.
That is when the property professionals at LDG combine their knowledge and creative flair to help commercial landlords maximise the value of their holdings while giving business owners unable to